This tutorial will show you the steps needed to install TestNg into Eclipse.
1. Open Eclipse
2 .Go to Menu > Help / Install New Software.
3. On the new window click on Add button
4. Write TestNG into the Name box and enter URL https://dl.bintray.com/testng-team/testng-eclipse-release/ into the Location box. Click on the Add button.
5. After clicking Add, TestNG site will get added to Eclipse. The available software window will show the available downloads from the TestNG site.
6. Select the checkbox in front of TestNG and click Next
7. Accept the Licence and click Finish
8 .You will get a warring. Choose Install Anyway
9. Once completed the installation it will ask you to restart the Eclipse. Choose Restart now
That is all!